Students of the Public Relations and Advertising Department specialize in the areas of social and corporate communication, as well as being trained to become highly skilled, talented professionals in creativity and design. Taught concepts are reinforced with theoretical and practical applications, all set in the dynamic environment of the department. The Department of Public Relations and Advertising accepted its first students in 2005. Theory relevant to the field of communications is studied. Students also gain practical experience through their project work in public relations and advertising. Additional courses are taken to nurture the artistic creativity and design talents of the students.
High school / secondary education (or higher
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.