The Faculty of Law accepted its first students in 2008, and attributes the significant results achieved to date, both nationally and regionally, on a strong underlying work ethic, an outcomes focused approach and on the design skills and the project orientated principles incorporated into its courses and taught by its experienced academics. In line with the aims of the university, the faculty looks to nurture the next generation of intellectuals, to follow science as its guide, to defend what is known to be true, as well as to share knowledge, experience and democratic values. In relation to its location in Izmir, the Faculty of Law looks to play an effective international role in the forthcoming years, taking into consideration the social, cultural, economic, commercial, cultural and geological characteristics of the city. Areas of legal specialisation include Transportation Law, Maritime Law, European Union Law, and Environmental Law. The Faculty of Law aims for graduates to enter their legal careers as competent lawyers equipped with a command of foreign languages, modern legal systems and in particular European Law, (having understood and internalised European Union standards), with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and being able to express themselves in international platforms.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.