A computer programmer is an assistant person who knows computer programming languages, has sufficient infrastructure, and possible to develop code in algorithm programming, computer application development, and software projects. After completing the program, an associate degree diploma and computer programming technician title will be awarded. The aim of the program is to educate students who are preferred in the public and private sectors, who are respected, dormitory, contemporary, and who will meet the needs of our country with international knowledge in their field. After graduating from the associate degree program, there is a vertical transfer exam to study in undergraduate programs.
Students who successfully complete all courses, applications, and internships envisaged in the program and have a total of 120 ECTS credits are entitled to receive a diploma. Graduation grade point average with a high score.
The education period is 2 years and the language of instruction is Turkish.
To apply to the undergrad programs, the recognized exams with the minimum eligible scores are as follows:
- The Result of YÖS (Entrance Exam for International Students: EEFIS). Click here for Sample YÖS Questions
Obtaining a minimum score of 60 out of 100 is required. EEFIS is administered by some universities, authorized by Turkish Higher Education.
- The High school grade point average (GPA) should be at least 60 out of 100
- A total minimum score of SAT has to be 1000
- GCE (General Certificate for Education) Minimum 3, equivalent to “Level A” on the subjects, at least one of which has to be related to the program you’ve applied to.
- In the ACT (American College Test) exam:
- Getting a minimum 22 for the Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy
- Getting a minimum 20 for other fields
- In the Tawjihi exam (in Jordan and Palestine):
- Obtaining a minimum 70 (average) from each course in science stream of Tevcih (Tawjihi)
- Obtaining a minimum score of 15 out of 20 on the Lebanese Baccalaureate in Science Stream.
- Obtaining a minimum senior high school average of 30 for those with the International Baccalaureate.
- Obtaining a minimum Abitur diploma grade of 4 for the one having the minimum diploma grade of 30.
- A French Baccalaureate holder with a minimum grade of 12 out of 20.
- Obtaining 180 out of 240 in Scientific Stream and 170 out of 240 in Social Stream in Al-Shahada-Al Thanawiyya (Baccalaureate) examination, the university entry examination.
- Acquiring a minimum average grade of 15 out of 20 from Dabirestan (senior high school) and Pişdaneşgahi (pre-university).
- Gaining a minimum score of 90 out of 120 from the Kazakhstan National University Test Exam.
- Gaining a minimum score of 180 out of 240 from Libya Al-Shahada-Al-Thanawiyya examination, uni-entry exam.
- Getting a minimum score of 60 on the Ujian Nasional (UNA) or (UN) exam in Indonesia.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.