İstanbul Medipol University, Department of Biomedical Engineering has been established in 2014.
The students, who successfully graduate from the 4-years bachelor's degree program of the department, are entitled Biomedical Engineers. Each year the department accepts 20 students with a full scholarships. The education language is English, where language preparation class is mandatory. However, those who can prove their efficiency in English can directly start with the regular program.
The faculties of the department all have deep international experience gained by spending long years in research and education abroad.
Besides technical courses, students are also offered additional electives such as “Technology, Society, and Professional Development” and “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, to excel in social responsibilities and personal career development. In concordance with the philosophy of the department paying special attention to the industry-academia partnership, several distinguished internship opportunities both in local and international companies are provided.
Acceptable Examinations and Minimum Eligibility Scores for Application to Undergraduate Programs
- The exam result of YÖS - Entrance Exam for International Students is set by some universities in Turkish Higher Education- should be at least 60 out of 100
- High school grade point average (GPA) should be at least 60 out of 100
- SAT I total minimum score of 1000
- GCE (General Certificate Education) Minimum 3 "A Level" on subjects at least one of which relevant to the program applied for
- In the ACT (American College Test) exam; for School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy at least 22, and for the other universities at least 20
- For the Tawjihi exam which happens in Jordan and Palestine Minimum of 70 (average) from each course in Science Stream of Tevcih (Tawjihi)
- For Baccalaureate Libanais in Science Stream Baccalaureate with a minimum grade of 15 out of 20
- For those who have an International Baccalaureate minimum diploma grade of 30
- Abitur Diploma grade minimum 4
- French Baccalaureate with a minimum grade of 12 out of 20
- For Al-Shahada-Al Thanawiyya (Baccalaureate) 180 out of 240 in the exam component relevant to the applicant's chosen program in Scientific Stream, 170 out of 240 in Social Stream
- Diploma Debirestan and Pişdaneşgahi minimum grade of 15 out of 20
- Kazakhstan National University Test Exam minimum score of 90 out of 120
- Al-Shahada-Al-Thanawiyya in Libya minimum score of 180 out of 240
- Ujian Nasional (UNA) or (UN) in Indonesia minimum score is 60.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.