The Department of Urban Design and Landscape Architecture aims to educate urban designers and landscape architects, who have an awareness that the city has a different scale function and identity qualities within its settlement system and layout, to preserve and improve all social, economic, cultural, structural qualities, community and individual needs of all natural environments and structural cultural assets that exist in established areas with approaches that enable sustainable modern, creative, innovative, and healthy conditions and relationships, designing and supervising the applications for their purposes in accordance with the requirements of the time.
Urban Design and Landscape Architecture is a design-oriented program, a professional discipline that brings together architecture, engineering, art, and natural sciences.
The program includes compulsory and elective courses covering urban space patterns, organization and design of public open spaces, planning of residential settlements, environmental regulation, urban renewal, historical conservation, zoning, and environmental law.
The rates of finding employment in the private sector and research institutions both in the world and in our country in organizations such as municipalities, universities, Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning, Ministry of Development, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Prime Ministry Housing Development Administration; the worldwide reputation of the institutions and research centers they serve at, will constitute our basic success criteria. For this purpose, courses, research studies, and internships will be closely monitored during undergraduate education.
Acceptable Examinations and Minimum Eligibility Scores for Application to Undergraduate Programs
- The exam result of YÖS - Entrance Exam for International Students is set by some universities in Turkish Higher Education- should be at least 60 out of 100
- High school grade point average (GPA) should be at least 60 out of 100
- SAT I total minimum score of 1000
- GCE (General Certificate Education) Minimum 3 "A Level" on subjects at least one of which relevant to the program applied for
- In the ACT (American College Test) exam; for School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy at least 22, and for the other universities at least 20
- For the Tawjihi exam which happens in Jordan and Palestine Minimum of 70 (average) from each course in Science Stream of Tevcih (Tawjihi)
- For Baccalaureate Libanais in Science Stream Baccalaureate with a minimum grade of 15 out of 20
- For those who have an International Baccalaureate minimum diploma grade of 30
- Abitur Diploma grade minimum 4
- French Baccalaureate with a minimum grade of 12 out of 20
- For Al-Shahada-Al Thanawiyya (Baccalaureate) 180 out of 240 in the exam component relevant to the applicant's chosen program in Scientific Stream, 170 out of 240 in Social Stream
- Diploma Debirestan and Pişdaneşgahi minimum grade of 15 out of 20
- Kazakhstan National University Test Exam minimum score of 90 out of 120
- Al-Shahada-Al-Thanawiyya in Libya minimum score of 180 out of 240
- Ujian Nasional (UNA) or (UN) in Indonesia minimum score is 60.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.