Companies produce products and services to cater to the needs and demands of the target market. In order to succeed, companies and brands need to create awareness within the target market and have a positive image. This requires enormous effort in the globally competitive environment.
In this environment, in order to promote their commercial activities, companies use marketing communications, the most popular tools of which are the ‘Public Relations’ and ‘Advertising’. Thus, ‘Public Relations and Advertising’ have become important areas within the marketing field.
‘Public Relations’ deals with topics such as event management, integrated marketing communications, lobbying, sponsorship, brand communications, crisis management, reputation management, corporate communications, and social responsibility. ‘Advertising’, on the other hand, covers topics such as copywriting, television advertising, advertising production, media planning, digital advertising, advertising photography, and creative advertising.
Department of Public Relations and Advertising of Istanbul Medipol University aims to graduate its students with the necessary skills as well as a broad understanding of ‘Public Relations’ and ‘Advertising’.
Acceptable Examinations and Minimum Eligibility Scores for Application to Undergraduate Programs
- The exam result of YÖS - Entrance Exam for International Students is set by some universities in Turkish Higher Education- should be at least 60 out of 100
- High school grade point average (GPA) should be at least 60 out of 100
- SAT I total minimum score of 1000
- GCE (General Certificate Education) Minimum 3 "A Level" on subjects at least one of which relevant to the program applied for
- In the ACT (American College Test) exam; for School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy at least 22, and for the other universities at least 20
- For the Tawjihi exam which happens in Jordan and Palestine Minimum of 70 (average) from each course in Science Stream of Tevcih (Tawjihi)
- For Baccalaureate Libanais in Science Stream Baccalaureate with a minimum grade of 15 out of 20
- For those who have an International Baccalaureate minimum diploma grade of 30
- Abitur Diploma grade minimum 4
- French Baccalaureate with a minimum grade of 12 out of 20
- For Al-Shahada-Al Thanawiyya (Baccalaureate) 180 out of 240 in the exam component relevant to the applicant's chosen program in Scientific Stream, 170 out of 240 in Social Stream
- Diploma Debirestan and Pişdaneşgahi minimum grade of 15 out of 20
- Kazakhstan National University Test Exam minimum score of 90 out of 120
- Al-Shahada-Al-Thanawiyya in Libya minimum score of 180 out of 240
- Ujian Nasional (UNA) or (UN) in Indonesia minimum score is 60.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.