The need for researchers, developers, and producers in the industry is increasing due to the rapid development of computer and communication technologies with their widespread use and contribution to technological and scientific development in many fields. The aim of the Computer Engineering Graduate Program in Computer Engineering is to educate people who can use the necessary theoretical and applied information in the fields of computer systems, computer software and hardware effectively, follow the developments in the world in a way to be experts and leaders in research, development, and production in industry and also research institutions.
The courses offered focus on computer networks, new generation networks, real-time systems, distributed and parallel processing, database systems, software engineering, artificial intelligence, data mining, fuzzy systems, image processing, system modeling. The course pool is renewed in parallel with the developments in computer and information technologies in the world.
Computer Engineering Graduate Program is carried out in two ways, with thesis and non-thesis. In the program with thesis, a total of 7 elective courses with 21 credits, Seminar and Master Thesis, and 120 ECTS in total are required. In the non-thesis program, a total of 100 ECTS is required, including a total of 30 credits, 10 elective courses and a compulsory Master's Term Project
Passport (Main pages)
- Bachelor's Degree Transcript (Translated in English or Turkish)
- Bachelor's Degree Diploma (Translated in English or Turkish)
- 2 Reference Letters (stamped & signed)
- Letter of Intent
- For programs in English: TOEFL IBT 79 / PTE 55 (if available)
- For programs in Turkish: TÖMER B2 LEVEL or higher (if available)
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.