The Master’s Program in Computer Engineering is offered with thesis and non-thesis options.
In the thesis option, the program covers a minimum of 21 credit hours of courses, a non-credit seminar course, and completion of a thesis.
In this program, students are required to complete at least 12 credit hours of courses from the CSE department electives, 6 of which can be taken among senior-level CSE undergraduate courses. The remaining 9 credit hours can be completed from other graduate programs, by approval of the advisor.
In the non-thesis option, the program covers a minimum of 30 credit hours of courses and a completion of a Graduate Project.
In this program, students are required to complete at least 15 credit hours of courses from the CSE department electives, 9 of which can be taken among senior-level CSE undergraduate courses. The remaining 15 credit hours can be completed from other graduate programs, by approval of the advisor.
CSE 501 Advanced Software Engineering
CSE 505 Software Processes
CSE 513 Advanced Algorithms
CSE 514 Programming Languages Syntax and Semantics
CSE 520 Advanced Database Systems
CSE 529 Data Mining
CSE 531 Advanced Operating Systems
CSE 537 Advanced Network Programming
CSE 538 Computer Network Analysis and Design
CSE 546 Advanced Computer Architectures
CSE 547 Fault Tolerant Computing
CSE 550 Advanced Computer Graphics
CSE 560 Advanced Artificial Intelligence
CSE 562 Pattern Recognition
CSE 563 Computer Vision
CSE 565 Artificial Neural Networks
CSE 566 Machine Learning
CSE 567 Image Processing
CSE 572 Cryptography
CSE 581 – 589 Special Topics in Computer Engineering I – IX
CSE 640 Advanced Topics in Parallel and Distributed Computing
CSE 645 Computer Performance Evaluation
CSE 661 Advanced Natural Language Processing
CSE 664 Computer Speech Processing
CSE 681-689 Special Studies in Computer Engineering
CSE 690 Ph.D. Thesis
1. Copy of the undergraduate diploma
2. Copy of the official transcript listing all the undergraduate courses and grades
5. Copy of the passport
5. Proof of language proficiency. For instance, TOEFL (min. 66). Students can also take the test organized by Işık University (April 14, 2022)
6. GMAT or GRE scores (Optional)
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.