PUBLIC RELATIONS AND PUBLICITY DEPARTMENT
Public Relations and Publicity Department; educates its students as individuals with basic knowledge and equipment in various disciplines such as communication, media, business world, culture, politics, management and aims them to become individuals who can establish relationships with public relations and publicity with the said fields, produce social responsibility projects, who can produce new and original thoughts with a critical and questioning point of view and prone to teamwork and who are productive, self-confident individuals who follow developments in the world at the same time.
Public Relations and Publicity Department; will ensure the training of individuals who can combine theoretical knowledge and practical processes with the courses, workshops and projects that cover the strategy determination and implementation processes of public relations and publicity areas.
When evaluated in terms of communication sciences; It is aimed to raise individuals who have the level of knowledge to analyze the definition and direction of public relations, who can define and question the work they do in the field, and who are highly sensitive to the environment in which they are located.
In today's world, which we can call the age of technology, there is a seriously competitive environment. Companies, institutions, and organizations have to develop various management approaches to survive in this competitive environment and, more importantly, to improve themselves. In the light of these developments, The Public Relations and Publicity Department will educate qualified young people who have strong professional knowledge and formation, are equipped with a foreign language, can carry professional responsibility, have business ethics, and are open to technological changes and developments, through modern and scientific methods.
• Official high school diploma and certified translation (in Turkish or English).
• "Equivalency Certificate", confirming the equivalence of your high school diploma to the Turkish High School Diploma, can be obtained from the Turkish Embassy in your country or may be obtained from the Ministry of Education in Turkey.
• Original national or International exam result.
• The original certificate of English proficiency exam grade (for international students to study in English Programs)
• At least B1 Level of the original Turkish language exam score (for international students to study in Turkish Programs)
• Original and copy of your passport pages, including photo, identification and visa stamp
• Copy of visa or residence permit
• 2 biometric photos
• Tuition fee payment receipt
• Birth certificate for students under 18 when enrolling
• Official 'Letter of Acceptance' sent by Fenerbahçe University
• Full Comprehensive Health insurance.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.