Fashion Design Program aspires to train personnel who can design products, turn the design into models at scientific and aesthetic standards, make difference, equipped with skills in fashion design in line with the needs of the industry.
- A copy of high school diploma according to the international exam and diploma types
- A copy of the latest transcript that lists taught courses for each academic year.
- A copy of the ID page of a valid passport.
- For programs whose instruction language is English, the applicants are required to submit the following tests with minimum scores stated below.
|Department||Minimum Score for MAU Proficieny Exam||YDS YÖKDİL||PTE Academic||TOEFL iBT||IB|
|English Language Teaching Department||70||75||75||90||6|
|Guidance and Psychological Counseling Department||60||65||67||78||5|
|Public Relations and Publicity Department||60||65||67||78||5|
|International Trade and Logistics Management Department||60||65||67||78||5|
|Faculty of Medicine||60||65||67||78||5|
|Other Faculties, Colleges||55||60||55||72||4|
In case none of the tests is available at online application, applicants are required to take proficiency exams offered at Maltepe University. Applicants who pass the exam with minimum scores stated above are exempted from English Preparatory School and start their undergraduate program.
For programs whose instruction language is Turkish, the applicant must submit a TÖMER test score that documents his/her proficiency in Turkish. A minimum score of B2 or above is required for admission. (The test score must be submitted at the registration at the latest.)
If available a copy of the international exam result (SAT, GCE A-Level, International and European Baccalaureate) in addition to a high school diploma,
Undergraduate students who want to transfer to Maltepe University must follow the same application procedures explained above and submit their applications at the time of admission.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.