Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Program addresses leading edge science and technology both with its wide curriculum and research expertise.
In parallel with the philosophy of Sabancı University, our target is the production and dissemination of knowledge through local and international, academic and industrial, and possibly inter-disciplinary, R&D projects. Whether you want to collabrate with us in enthusiastic projects or you want to become a CSE student, our most valuable assets, please take a tour on our site to get to know us better.
Computer Science and Engineering has contributed immensely in shaping our lives in many areas encompassing communication, commerce, medicine, education, entertainment, and human interaction, to name a few. This significant role will continue to do so in the foreseeable future as well. Current major topics of interest at Sabancı University include the following areas, many of which have direct applicability:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Computer Graphics & Visualization
- Computer Networks
- Data Analytics
- Computer Vision & Signal Processing
- Security and Privacy
- Software Engineering
Please click here to see this program's course catalogue.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Passport sized (biometric) photo: Must not be older than 6 months.
- Passport copy: Scan of the page with your photo and your credentials.
- Bachelor Degree Transcript Copy: An official document issued by the registrar of the candidate's previous institution showing all courses taken and grades received by the candidate. It should be uploaded under “Documents” in the online application system.
- Bachelor Degree Copy
- Graduate Program Entrance Exam Results: ALES, GRE, or GAT.
- Up-to-date CV
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, CAE, or CPE.
- 2 Academic Reference Letters: Written and signed by your teachers and/or colleagues. The writers of recommendation letters are expected to upload them to the online system.
- Letter of Intention: A short essay explaining why you would like to apply for your chosen program, why you chose your preferred university, and why you want to study in Turkey.
Please note that all documents must be prepared in Turkish or English. If prepared in other languages, notarized translations in Turkish or English must also be attached to the original documents.
Candidates are required to have completed their previous studies by the time of enrollment at Sabancı University.
Please click here to see the required minimum scores of accepted exams.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.