Dietitian is a healthcare professional who has successfully completed the nutrition and dietetics education program and is entitled to do this profession by taking the "Nutrition and Dietetics Graduate Diploma". Dietitians are the ones that regulate the plans and programs of individual and collective nutrition in accordance with the principles of nutrition science in order to protect, develop and increase the quality of life of all individuals for growth, development and lifetime; researches, evaluates and finds solutions to health problems caused by food, nutrition and nutrition; conscious, congenital and acquired diseases and other special situations in order to use the existing nutrient sources in accordance with the economic and health rules, to perform nutritional control and to physically, psychologically and sociologically healthy lifestyles in these subjects, to medical and surgical treatments is a healthcare profession area that plans, educates, plans and implements education programs according to the composition of appropriate, natural and therapeutic nutrients.
1. At least 50 points in YÖS (ForeignStudentExam),
2. At least 1000 points in from SAT1 (ScholasticAptitudeTest),
3. At least 21 points in the ACT (AmericanCollegeTest)
4. At least A-Level point from 3 different subjects, one of them being related to the applied department in GCE (GeneralCertificateExamination)
5. In the Tawjihi exams of Jordan and Palestine;
• At least 80 points in Scientific Stream for quantitative departments,
• At least 80 points in Industrial and/or Commercial Stream equally-weighted departments,
• A least 75 points in Literary Stream for verbaland language departments
6. At least for points in ABITUR,
7. At least 24 points of (IB) International Baccalaureate diploma grade,
8. At least 13 points of diploma grade in Baccalaureate Exams(Baccalauréat Libanais) of Lebanon,
9. At least having a Pisdanesgahi (graduation grade) of 12 / 20 and a high school diploma (Diplome Debirestan) for Iran.
You can visit our website for a more detailed list.
• Graduated applicants that do not have a document indicating the diploma type graduation exam university entrance exam result can apply with a highschool or equivalent diploma indicating the graduation GPA.
• In the evaluation of the applications, the applicants that have the documents declared on our website are prioritized.
• The graduation average of the applicants applying with a high school or equivalent to a high school diploma; must be at least 70 out of 100 for the Faculty of Medicine and 60 out of 100 for other departments/programs.
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.