All the fields of fashion sector have an important place in the international axis. It is one of the most important sectors in Turkey in terms of manufacturing, export and employment, and as such, it needs well-equipped fashion designers equipped with artistic identity and cultural background and modern technical skills. In the works of our age supported by technology and science, aesthetic and functional values of design are considered together. Manufacturers intend to increase their brand visibility in the collections prepared by their designers and to have a say in the international platforms with their special works. Therefore, artist designers are needed in the sector. In the light of this information, the purpose of the Program of Fashion Design is to train our students as fashion designers who are equipped with cultural, contemporary, social, dynamic and traditional arts and with technical skills and background and who can analyse and settle a concept of design according to the conditions of the present time.
Click for the admission requirement for Nisantasi university
Benin country is not on the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Turkey visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa: e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Benin Citizens
You can apply for the visa if you meet each and every one of the conditions listed below
- traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date intend to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel reservation, and at least 50 $ per day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at Turkey Embassy in Benin.
3. Turkey visa Fee For Benin Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.